Kingdom of Cambodia, is one of the Indochina countries. A world of treasures, Cambodia today occupies only a small corner of the former Khmer empire, the famous heritage site of the world and the beautiful green land, is Cambodia. The country presents a fascinating history, diverse, geography, and rich culture. Covering an area of 181,035 square kilometers, and 14 million inhabitants, 90 percent of whom are Khmer and the remaining 10% are Vietnamese, Cham, Chinese and hill tribes. 95% of Cambodians are Theravada Buddhist. Being the former Empire of Southeast Asia, Cambodia is a highly civilize nation, a nation of long history and rich culture. Over a thousand of magnificent ancient stone temples decorated with fine bas-relief are found in almost every part of the country. Cambodia has all of ancient temples to pristine emerald forests, glittering palaces to sandy beaches.
The capital city of Cambodia is Phnom Penh. By far the most important river of Cambodia is the Mekong, which passes through the country for about 500 kilometers in a north- southern direction from Tibet of China sea. The Mekong is passable for ships from its delta in Vietnam until Phnom Penh. The largest and fresh water lake in Southeast Asia is, Tonle Sap Lake, is in Cambodia and is connected to the Mekong River by a short river. For most of the time this river flows from lake Tonle Sap into the Mekong. However, during the Southeast Asian rainy season from June to October when the Mekong drains large areas of Southeast Asia.
No. In order to extend your length of stay, please contact your local embassy.
Yes, you can do it at Check & Change section. The traveling date must be before the e-Visa expiry date.
No. In order to extend your Visa, please contact local travel agents or immigration.
Yes. As long as you use your "entry Visa" before the expired date. You are then allowed to stay up to 30 days after your date of entry.